onsdag den 19. oktober 2011

Autumn holiday - climbing in Turkey!

Hey again:) Right now I'm in Turkey (Geyikbayiri) for the third time, climbing  It's so nice and relaxed. I'm down here with my dad, but many other danish climbers are here too. We stay at JOSITO-climbing camp, and I can really recomend it. The rocks and people down here are amazing!
We've been here for five days now, and still have until Sunday:-)
I decided that I didn't want to use my holiday for project-climbing too much, but rather train some onsighting and do a lot of nice routes. And that I'm doing :-) The first day I climbed some easy sixth-graded routes, to get used to the rocks again. I quickly started to climb harder grades; alot of 6c to 7a+ onsights, one 7b onsight, a 7b and 7b+ in second attempt, a 7c in second attempt and an 8a in third go! :)
I really enjoy it. The rest of the week, I think I'll try to onsight some more seventh-graded routes. - Climbing in Turkey is my heaven <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar